- Ragnarok SteamLink - steam://connect/220.127.116.11:27066
- The Island SteamLink - steam://connect/18.104.22.168:27030
- Aberration SteamLink - steam://connect/22.214.171.124:27063
- Scorched Earth SteamLink - steam://connect/126.96.36.199:27042
- @Big Benji#4059
- Structures +
- Platforms +
- Kibble Craft Station
- Upgrade Station
- Redwoods Anywhere
- Eco Mods
- Server Moderators are not here to make your life easier. This is ARK Survival not your mom's knitting class. Please do not spam the mod team requesting they kill dinos in your path, or help you to ascend by spawning in bosses. Any such behavior will result in a warning then a permanant ban from the servers.
- This is a community team based server. As such the global chat is wide opend and CAN be used to chat. If this bothers you. Either turn your global chat off or find a different server. We are here to talk and have fun.
- Any caustic behavior or yelling and accusations will be dealt with very harshly for the benefit of the entire server.
- If you have ANY issues with players or the server PLEASE bring it up with the server admins in a private chat!!! allow us to help resolve the issue as peacfully as possible :)
- Cheating/ bug-using/ glitching is forbidden.
- Harassing other players is forbidden. This includes Nazi content, insults, sexist and radical expressions as well as verbal abuse.
- Luring dinos to bases is forbidden (unless it is your own base).
- English only in the Global Chat. If you are discovered using foul language or abusive language in another language text or voice, you will be banned.
- After 14 days of inactivity, your base and its contents are subject to removal in order to keep building spots free, and the rendering down. If you will be gone for longer then 14 days you MUST talk with an admin to avoid this.
- Any ammount of excessive pestering to other players for help, or asking admins for cheat items, or admin mode, can and probably will result in a temp ban of a week
PIXELPUB’S COMMUNITY TRIBE RULES
Create your own tribe or join PixelPub’s official community tribe! Should you join the community PixelPub tribe, it comes with some guideline rules during initiation!
It’s basically a tribe for everyone to band together and play but also have your own personal base.
RULES & GUIDELINES
- You must adhere to all PixelPub’s server rules.
- There is only one community tribe so far, located on Ragnarok, for everyone to share a place, use resource dinos, and provided structures or buildings.
- Other PixelPub-owned bases personally belongs to different members of the tribe. We ask you to have clear consent before taking any dinosaurs or belongings from those personally-made bases. You must also have clear consent to alter personally owned bases or build within render distance of personally owned bases.
- If it is not yours, do not use it. Dinosaur-wise or item-wise, no matter how cool, tempting, or easy it is.